[ovirt-users] oVirt Console on Windows 7

Staniforth, Paul P.Staniforth at leedsbeckett.ac.uk
Wed Jan 18 10:39:47 UTC 2017

The virt-manager package has a number of programs but the one you should use is remote-viewer. In your clients browser associate the console.vv file with remote-viewer and then it will start remote-viewer passing the console.vv file with the connection details including the OTP (one time p...word).

Regards,
              Paul S.