[ovirt-users] oVirt Console on Windows 7

Brett Holcomb biholcomb at l1049h.com
Wed Jan 18 22:12:44 UTC 2017

I tried Chrome and it worked fine right out of the box.  All I had to do
was download the file first (because Chrome is stupid about that - way
to go Google) and then right click on the file in the bottom download
bar and select Always open files of this type and it found and used
remote-viewer.  If I delete the vv file and open another vm console it
works fine.  Chrome is also more responsive and faster.  Bye Firefox -
this was the last application that needed you.