[ovirt-users] Fence Agent cisco_ucs not working anymore since 4.0.5

Florian Schmid fschmid at ubimet.com
Sat Jan 21 19:12:12 UTC 2017

Hello,

we use some Cicso UCS blades in our ovirt infrastructure and since we upgraded from 4.0.4 to 4.0.5, when I want to edit a host, I need to change the power management cisco ucs agent, because it has an unsupported option in field "Options"!
My problem is, that it looks like, that the filed "Options" only allows integer number anymore as values!
BUT for the ucs fence agent, I need to specify the "suborg=" option and this is not a number. It is the name of the sub-organization like oVirt for example!

So since this version of ovirt, our complete power management stopped working and therfore, we don't have important features like HA anymore.

With ovirt 4.0.4 or earlier, my options looked like this:
Slot		ovirt-2
Options		suborg=org-oVirt,ssl_insecure=1

"Slot" is the name of the service profile and "Options" have the suborg specified and insecure ssl!
ssl_insecure=1 is working in version 4.0.5 and later.
We have already some hosts running 4.0.6, but not the engine yet!
fence-agents-cisco-ucs versions we use:
	- 4.0.11-27.el7_2.9.x86_64
	- 4.0.11-47.el7_3.2.x86_64

Can someone please help me?