[ovirt-users] Issues with Power Management

Bradley Bishop bishopbm1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 21:43:08 UTC 2017

Hello all,

I am new to ovirt and having issues setting up Power Management options for
my Dell Hosts r710 hosts with idrac 8. I am running ovirt 4.0 on Centos 7.3

I found some other information that stated i needed to have the option
cmd_prompt=admin->  (
http://users.ovirt.narkive.com/IuztlLPv/power-management-for-drac6) but i
consistantly get the error of the content needing to be an integer when i
do that. I have attached a screenshot below

​
Has anyone seen this and know what i am doing wrong?

Thank you,
Bradley Bishop