[ovirt-users] Issues with Power Management

Bradley Bishop bishopbm1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 22:08:07 UTC 2017

Hello Torsten,

Thank you for replying! I read that somewhere else also. The issue is web
ui does not allow me to enter those options. I get an error that states
"The field must contain an integer number between -2147483648
<(214)%20748-3648> and 2147483648 <(214)%20748-3648>."

Thank you,
Bradley

Hello Bradley,

I am successfully managing an R710 drac6 controller using the following
parameters:

Type: drac5

Hope this helps,

Torsten

On 23.01.2017 22:43, Bradley Bishop wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am new to ovirt and having issues setting up Power Management options
> for my Dell Hosts r710 hosts with idrac 8. I am running ovirt 4.0 on
> Centos 7.3
>
> I found some other information that stated i needed to have the option
> cmd_prompt=admin->
>  (http://users.ovirt.narkive.com/IuztlLPv/power-management-for-drac6)
> but i consistantly get the error of the content needing to be an integer
> when i do that. I have attached a screenshot below
>

>> Has anyone seen this and know what i am doing wrong?
>
> Thank you,
> Bradley Bishop