[ovirt-users] Configuring an ISO domain in RHEV 4.0

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 20:44:43 UTC 2017

Il 25/Gen/2017 21:32, "paul.greene.va" <paul.greene.va at verizon.net> ha
scritto:

I'm trying to get an ISO domain configured in a new RHEVM manager. I did
not configure it during the initial ovirt-engine-setup, and am manually
configuring it after the fact.

I created an NFS share in /var/lib/exports/iso and dropped a couple of
files in there from elsewhere, just for testing purposes.

On a client system, I can mount the NFS share, but it appears empty.

On the RHEV manager when I try to add an ISO domain, I get this error
message:

"Error while executing action Add Storage Connection: Permission settings
on the specified path do not allow access to the storage.
Verify permission settings on the specified storage path."

Ownership of root directory of nfS mount point should be 36:36. And all
empty without other files/directories.
In general follow this
http://www.ovirt.org/documentation/how-to/troubleshooting/troubleshooting-nfs-storage-issues/
Hih,