[ovirt-users] Configuring an ISO domain in RHEV 4.0

Beckman, Daniel Daniel.Beckman at ingramcontent.com
Wed Jan 25 20:50:07 UTC 2017

Hi Paul,

Run this:
chown 36:36 /var/lib/exports/iso

Try adding it again in RHEV/oVirt manager. When you add it, it will create a directory structure underneath your NFS share – something like <long ugly UUID>/images/11111111-1111-1111-1111-111111111111/, which is where you need to put the ISO (or VFD for floppy images) files. And be sure they’re always owned by 36:36. If you use engine-iso-uploader it will handle that for you.

Daniel