[ovirt-users] Official Hyperconverged Gluster oVirt upgrade procedure?

Ralf Schenk rs at databay.de
Thu Jan 26 09:16:27 UTC 2017

Hello,

i would appreciate any hint, too. I'm on 4.0.6 on Centos 7.3 since
yesterday but I'm frightened what I need to do to upgrade and be able to
manage gluster from GUI then.

Bye

Am 25.01.2017 um 21:32 schrieb Hanson:
> Hi Guys,
>
> Just wondering if we have an updated manual or whats the current
> procedure for upgrading the nodes in a hyperconverged ovirt gluster pool?
>
> Ie Nodes run 4.0 oVirt, as well as GlusterFS, and hosted-engine
> running in a gluster storage domain.
>
> Put node in maintenance mode and disable glusterfs from ovirt gui, run
> yum update?
>
> Thanks!

*Ralf Schenk*
fon +49 (0) 24 05 / 40 83 70
fax +49 (0) 24 05 / 40 83 759
mail *rs at databay.de* <mailto:rs at databay.de>

*Databay AG*
Jens-Otto-Krag-Straße 11
D-52146 Würselen
*www.databay.de* <http://www.databay.de>

Sitz/Amtsgericht Aachen • HRB:8437 • USt-IdNr.: DE 210844202
Vorstand: Ralf Schenk, Dipl.-Ing. Jens Conze, Aresch Yavari, Dipl.-Kfm.
Philipp Hermanns
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Wilhelm Dohmen