[ovirt-users] Distribute collection of VMs

Pavel Gashev Pax at acronis.com
Fri Jan 27 08:45:15 UTC 2017

I'd suggest to use OpenStack Glance:
http://resources.ovirt.org/old-site-files/Ovirt-2014-ovirt-and-openstack-storage.pdf
From: <users-bounces at ovirt.org> on behalf of Fredrik Olofsson <fredrik.olofsson at anyfinetworks.com>
Date: Friday 27 January 2017 at 10:46
To: "users at ovirt.org" <users at ovirt.org>
Subject: [ovirt-users] Distribute collection of VMs

We currently use an OVA-file for Virtualbox to distribute a collection of
VMs to our customers. We would like to also support customers using oVirt.
Our VMs work if we convert the disk images to qcow2 and manually configure
the VMs. Specifically the network interface connections needs to be
configured. Is it possible to automatically import the OVA file (from the
many threads here I guess not..)?

What is the preferred method to distribute a collection of VMs for use in
oVirt?

Best regards
/Fredrik Olofsson