[ovirt-users] Add host to oVirt: unprovisioned without using username/password in vdsm-tool

Matt . yamakasi.014 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 10:03:35 UTC 2017

Could do but then there is still some password like thingy around in
my provisioning system, a key is just a fingerprint which is matched.
What is also the case is that I want to decide in the engine if it's
valid to be provisioned or not.

Security wise it's not ideal if you ask me, that is why I did it using
the URL, http/https was possible.

No clue there ?

Thanks!

Matt