[ovirt-users] New Install Issues

Yura Poltoratskiy yurapoltora at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 11:19:18 UTC 2017

Two days ago the same question was asked there with subj "Ovirt FQDN". I
took a method from the neighbor thread and it works for me. The method
is quite simple - just to create a file  with a single line:

[root at ovirt ~]# cat /etc/ovirt-engine/engine.conf.d/99-alternate-fqdn.conf
SSO_ALTERNATE_ENGINE_FQDNS="your.fqdn.there"

I did not try with IP, but with FQDN, which is not that I've used for
deploy engine, works fine. You can give a try to put IP instead of FQDN.