[ovirt-users] Ovirt 4 failing to setup CentOS 7.2 host (everything default)

Eidmantas Ivanauskas eidmantasivanauskas at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 17:05:03 UTC 2017

Hey guys,

Trying to setup a new Ovirt Engine + a separate CentOS 7.2 based Host. After adding the host, SSH freezes (possibly due to the log below), then the GUI just displays ‘Non Operational’.

The engine is running in Hetzner DC which allows for only MAC based routing, but I don’t think this part of the setup is connected. I heard people having issues routing additional IP pools.

Here’s the supervdsm.log from the host server.

http://pastebin.com/irfShv9n <http://pastebin.com/irfShv9n>

What am I missing here? It’s been a long long day.
Thanks.
Eid