[ovirt-users] AAA Auth FreeIPA does not show users

Matt . yamakasi.014 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 18:31:31 UTC 2017

Hi Ondra,

I would add something like "Enter search user DN (uid=user,cn=... OR
empty for anonymous):"

The reason why is that I have seen other software erroring on the
whole DN as it putted the rest behind it and as you say you use IPA,
it looksup your base it's pretty understandable that you think, OK the
base or whatever will be added as when you select IPA there is know
that ovirt knows the scheme what is used.

Cheers,

Matt