[ovirt-users] oVIRT 4.1 / iSCSI Multipathing

Elad Ben Aharon ebenahar at redhat.com
Tue Jul 18 07:58:17 UTC 2017

Hi,

Please make sure that the hosts can reach the iSCSI targets on your Dell
storage using the NICs that are being used by the 2 networks dedicated for
iSCSI.
You can try check it using 'ping -I <int_name> <target_addr>'.

Thanks,

ELAD BEN AHARON

SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEER

Red Hat Israel Ltd. <https://www.redhat.com/>

34 Jerusalem Road, Building A, 1st floor

Ra'anana, Israel 4350109

ebenahar at redhat.com    T: +972-9-7692007/8272007
 <https://red.ht/sig> TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>