[ovirt-users] Regarding wiki on Backup Storage

shubham dubey sdubey504 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 13:24:55 UTC 2017

Hello,

I just have put a PR for wiki on Backup Storage at ovirt-site[1].
The idea is to have a better backup solution for disaster recovery, in
place of export storage domain. The idea is already discussed in mailing
list earlier. Me and maor(as mentor) are working on this feature and till
now I have done a push[2] for adding backup flag in database.

I will appreciate everyone to review the wiki and share some
feedback/comments about our implementation process.

[1]:https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-site/pull/1003
[2]:https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/77142/

Thanks,
Shubham