[ovirt-users] unsuccessful hosted engine install

Brendan Hartzell mrrex4 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 00:10:52 UTC 2017

As requested,

The output of ovirt-hosted-engine-cleanup

[root at node-1 ~]# ovirt-hosted-engine-cleanup
This will de-configure the host to run ovirt-hosted-engine-setup from
scratch.
Caution, this operation should be used with care.

Are you sure you want to proceed? [y/n]
 -=== Destroy hosted-engine VM ===-
You must run deploy first
 -=== Stop HA services ===-
 -=== Shutdown sanlock ===-
shutdown force 1 wait 0
shutdown done 0
 -=== Disconnecting the hosted-engine storage domain ===-
You must run deploy first
 -=== De-configure VDSM networks ===-
 -=== Stop other services ===-
 -=== De-configure external daemons ===-
 -=== Removing configuration files ===-
? /etc/init/libvirtd.conf already missing
- removing /etc/libvirt/nwfilter/vdsm-no-mac-spoofing.xml
? /etc/ovirt-hosted-engine/answers.conf already missing
? /etc/ovirt-hosted-engine/hosted-engine.conf already missing
- removing /etc/vdsm/vdsm.conf
- removing /etc/pki/vdsm/certs/cacert.pem
- removing /etc/pki/vdsm/certs/vdsmcert.pem
- removing /etc/pki/vdsm/keys/vdsmkey.pem
- removing /etc/pki/vdsm/libvirt-spice/ca-cert.pem
- removing /etc/pki/vdsm/libvirt-spice/ca-key.pem
- removing /etc/pki/vdsm/libvirt-spice/server-cert.pem
- removing /etc/pki/vdsm/libvirt-spice/server-key.pem
? /etc/pki/CA/cacert.pem already missing
? /etc/pki/libvirt/*.pem already missing
? /etc/pki/libvirt/private/*.pem already missing
? /etc/pki/ovirt-vmconsole/*.pem already missing
- removing /var/cache/libvirt/qemu
? /var/run/ovirt-hosted-engine-ha/* already missing
[root at node-1 ~]#

Output of sanlock client status:
[root at node-1 ~]# sanlock client status
[root at node-1 ~]#

Thank you for your help!