[ovirt-users] Docker images for oVirt engine

Jason Brooks jbrooks at redhat.com
Tue Jun 6 01:25:41 UTC 2017

> Once the images are built, you can deploy the complete oVirt application
> running this:
>
>   make deploy

This is awesome, I've been playing w/ this on a centos host running
origin 1.5.1.

I've gotten stopped when I've tried to approve the host in the engine,
that fails with an error message like: "Host vdsc-ds-615nl
installation failed. Failed to get the session.." Any idea what what's
going wrong there?

Jason