[ovirt-users] oVirt: Host Removal Question

Brandon.Markgraf Brandon.Markgraf at target.com
Mon Jun 5 20:10:54 UTC 2017

Hello oVirt Users,
We have a cluster that has been decommissioned and we are trying to remove the hosts from the oVirt Engine but one host is stuck in "Preparing for Maintenance".  It's preventing me from removing that host and the associated cluster.

The physical server has been shut down and is no longer accessible.  What's the best way to take this server in oVirt Engine out of this status so we can remove the host and the cluster from oVirt Engine?

Thanks so much in advance and please let me know if there are any questions.

Brandon Markgraf | *Target |