[ovirt-users] hosted engine install fails for bonded interface

Ramachandra Reddy Ankireddypalle rcreddy.ankireddypalle at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 06:45:11 UTC 2017

Hi,
     I created a bonded interface consisting of two network interfaces.
When I tried to install hosted engine over the bonded interface, it fails
at the end with the following error message:

     [ ERROR ] Cannot automatically add the host to cluster Default:

     If I try to install over the eth interface instead of the bonded
interface the install succeeds. Please suggest what needs to be done to use
bonded interface.

Thanks and Regards,
Ram