[ovirt-users] hosted engine unattended install fails

knarra knarra at redhat.com
Wed Jun 7 07:09:28 UTC 2017

On 06/07/2017 12:06 AM, Ramachandra Reddy Ankireddypalle wrote:
> Hi,
>        hosted engine unattended install fails with the following error:
>
> [ ERROR ] Cannot automatically add the host to cluster Default:
> <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN"> <html><head>
>

>           Please check Engine VM configuration.
>
>           Make a selection from the options below:
>           (1) Continue setup - Engine VM configuration has been fixed
>           (2) Abort setup
>

> Thanks and Regards,
> Ram

Hi,

     Can you please check if your cluster has both virt + gluster
services enabled from the engine vm? You can run the command
'engine-config -g AllowClusterWithVirtGlusterEnabled' to see if this is
enabled. If not, can you run the command command=engine-config -s
AllowClusterWithVirtGlusterEnabled=true and press continue setup and
this should work.

     But these issues are fixed in the latest version. Can you please
let me know which version are you using ?

Thanks

kasturi