[ovirt-users] [EXTERNAL] Re: oVirt: Host Removal Question

Anthony.Fillmore Anthony.Fillmore at target.com
Wed Jun 7 16:02:35 UTC 2017

Ok - I was able to get taskcleaner.sh working.  I stopped ovirt-engine service, ran the script and cleared out active and zombie tasks.  Restarted the engine, put the host into maintenance mode and was FINALLY able to remove it.

Thanks a ton for your assistance, it is truly appreciated.

Thanks,
Tony