[ovirt-users] ovirt client developpement

Fabrice Bacchella fabrice.bacchella at orange.fr
Fri Jun 9 14:30:27 UTC 2017

> Le 9 juin 2017 à 16:25, Luca 'remix_tj' Lorenzetto <lorenzetto.luca at gmail.com> a écrit :
>
> On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 4:19 PM, Fabrice Bacchella
> <fabrice.bacchella at orange.fr> wrote:
>> For my ovirt cli, I would like to have unit tests. But there is nothing to test in standalone mode, I need a running ovirt with a database in a known state.
>>
>> Is there some where a docker images with a toy setup, or a mock ovirt engine that can be downloaded and used for that ?
>
> Maybe you can run lago
> http://lago.readthedocs.io/en/stable/README.html and setup an ovirt
> env on the fly?

That's not a answer to my question. I can always build one manually. I know how to build a VM/contenaire from that, but I will still need to fill it with fake data, and needs to update it for every release of ovirt.

With a prebuild system, provided by oVirt people, I could also run it on release candidate and help them find bugs.