[ovirt-users] Migrating oVirt cluster from 4.0 to 4.1

James james at jloh.co
Mon Jun 12 10:17:30 UTC 2017

We recently moved our oVirt cluster from 4.0 to 4.1 and have migrated
all the hosts. The datacenter currently has a compatability setting of
4.1 but the cluster is still on 4.0. As cross-cluster migrations has
been removed (no option anymore?) we aren't 100% sure how to get the
cluster onto 4.1 whilst keeping the VMs online. Do we just change the
compatibility version live and it "just works" or do we have to have
downtime?

Any info would be great!

Regards,
James