[ovirt-users] Hosted engine

Sahina Bose sabose at redhat.com
Wed Jun 14 08:45:45 UTC 2017

What's the output of "hosted-engine --vm-status" and "gluster volume status
engine" tell you? Are all the bricks running as per gluster vol status?

Can you try to restart the ovirt-ha-agent and ovirt-ha-broker services?

If HE still has issues powering up, please provide agent.log and broker.log
from /var/log/ovirt-hosted-engine-ha and gluster mount logs from
/var/log/glusterfs/rhev-data-center-mnt <engine>.log