[ovirt-users] oVirt and Cloud-Init

Adam Mills amills at riotgames.com
Wed Jun 14 13:08:37 UTC 2017

Hello oVirt Users!

Recent the team that I work on began investigating oVirt as a
virtualization platform. It is extremely promising, however we have some
questions about how oVirt does provisioning using Cloud-Init.

Specifically the question is: On the wiki the it states "We are most
interested in using config-drive version 2 [2], which is also in supported
by OpenStack". Is that currently how Cloud-Init is providing the datasource
to the machine is via a config-drive being mounted?

And the last question: How frequent is too frequent to ask questions to
this mailing group :D

---
- name: Adam Mills
   title: Network Engineer