[ovirt-users] Access VM Console on a Smart Phone with User Permission

Jerome Roque jerzkie102030 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 04:14:46 UTC 2017

Good day oVirt Users,

I need some little help. I have a KVM and used oVirt for the management of
VMs. What I want is that my client will log on to their account and access
their virtual machine using their Smart phone. I tried to install mOvirt
and yes can connect to the console of my machine, but it is only accessible
for admin console. Tried to use web console, it downloaded console.vv but
can't open it. By any chance could make this thing possible?

Thank you,
Jerome