[ovirt-users] hosted-engine network

Arsène Gschwind arsene.gschwind at unibas.ch
Mon Jun 19 09:59:29 UTC 2017

Hi Jenny,

1. I couldn't locate any tar file containing vm.conf, do you know the
exact place where it is stored?

2. The ovirtmgmt appears in the network dropdown but I'm not able to
change since it complains about locked values.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards,
Arsène

Tel. +41 79 449 25 63  | http://its.unibas.ch <http://its.unibas.ch/>