[ovirt-users] Windows USB Redirection

Konstantinos Bonaros bonaros.konstantinos at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 07:56:14 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I have Ovirt 4.1 with 3 nodes on top glusterfs, all are running smoothly
except USB redirection.

I Have 2 VMs:

   - Windows 2016 64bit
   - Windows 10 64bit

Although both are able to see USB have attached issue.

On Past when testing on Windows 7 VM USB redirection was running smoothly.

Can i have your suggestion on this issue.

Thank you in advanced.

Regards,
Konstantinos