[ovirt-users] [ANN] oVirt 4.1.3 Third Release Candidate is now available

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Thu Jun 29 18:11:18 UTC 2017

Il 29 Giu 2017 19:58, "Gianluca Cecchi" <gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com> ha
scritto:

On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 1:17 PM, Sandro Bonazzola <sbonazzo at redhat.com>
wrote:

> The oVirt Project is pleased to announce the availability of the Third
> Release Candidate of oVirt 4.1.3 for testing, as of June 22nd, 2017

As I have to update a pair of test environments, any chance that this 3rd
candidate matches the official 4.1.3?
Any eta for final 4.1.3, so that I eventually postpone the update?

If no critical issue will be detected before, the plan is to release
current rc3 on July 5th with no modification except ovirt node and
appliamce which will need a rebuild for moving from pre release to release
repo.

Thanks,
Gianluca