[ovirt-users] add fourth full gluster node and remove arbiter: ovirt 4.1 with hosted engine

yayo (j) jaganz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 08:48:25 UTC 2017

Hi at all,

we have a 3 node cluster with this configuration:

ovirtzz 4.1 with 3 node hyperconverged with gluster. 2 node are "full
replicated" and 1 node is the arbiter.

Now we have a new server to add to cluster then we want to add this new
server and remove the arbiter (or, make this new server a "full replicated"
gluster with arbiter role? I don't know)

Can you please help me to know what is the right way to do this? Or, Can
you give me any doc or link that explain the steps to do this?

Thank you in advance!