[ovirt-users] add fourth full gluster node and remove arbiter: ovirt 4.1 with hosted engine

yayo (j) jaganz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 10:54:43 UTC 2017

> You do not need to remove the arbiter node as you are getting the
> advantage of saving on space by having this config.
>
> Since you have a new you can add this as fourth node and create another
> gluster volume (replica 3) out of this node plus the other two nodes and
> run vm images there as well.

Hi,

And thanks for the answer. The actual arbiter must be removed because is
too obsolete. So, I needs to add the new "full replicated" node but I want
to know what are the steps for add a new "full replicated" node and remove
the arbiter node (Also a way to move the arbiter role to the new node, If
needed) . Extra info: I want to know if I can do this on an existing ovirt
gluster Data Domain (called Data01) because we have many vm runnig on it.

thank you