[ovirt-users] Upgrade path from running 3.6 (centos 7) to 4.1

Peter Hudec phudec at cnc.sk
Thu Mar 2 08:16:06 UTC 2017

A Few weeks ago I did upgrade from 3.5 to 4.1
The release-by-release (3.5 -> 3.6 -> 4.0 -> 4.1)upgrade we found out as
very time consuming, since we were running CentOS 6 on all HOST and
Engine too. We decided to install new 4.1 and migrate the VM.

The only  disadvantage of this upgrade is the VM downtime during the
migration. You need to export and import them again.

	Peter