[ovirt-users] OVirt new cluster host only logins on one iSCSI

Duarte Fernandes Rocha dfr at eurotux.com
Thu Mar 2 16:55:37 UTC 2017

Hello all,

I have a Hosted engine Setup, 2 physical hosts, 1 for virtualization and another for managing
OVirt.

I've setup the storage via iSCSI, with 2 sessions

tcp: [1] *.*.*.*:3260,1 iqn.1992**************** (non-flash)
tcp: [2] *.*.*.*:3260,2 iqn.1992**************** (non-flash)

Everything is working as expected until I added a new physical host to the cluster. The new host
only establishes 1 iSCSI session.

If I add the session manually afterwards:

iscsiadm -m node -l

I do get both sessions but if I put the host in maintenance it only logs out from the one that the
OVirt made.

Is there a way to force the new added host to login in the same iscsi targets as the other host?

OVirt Engine Version: 4.0.5.5-1.el7.centos

CentOS Linux release 7.3.1611 (Core)

Regards,

--

Duarte Fernandes Rocha <dfr at eurotux.com>