[ovirt-users] 3.5->3.6 did not import hosted engine storage domain

Michael Watters wattersm at watters.ws
Tue Mar 7 21:44:07 UTC 2017

Can you configure a *new* cluster and migrate the engine to that? You
should be able to import your existing storage domains and logical
networks under the new cluster which can then be used as a migration
target for any running VMs.  Your other option would be to build a new
engine using 4.0 and then restore your 3.6 backup.