[ovirt-users] Problems adding iSCSI storage domain

Pavel Gashev Pax at acronis.com
Tue Mar 7 22:16:24 UTC 2017

Actually you have added the storage, but it’s not attached to your datacenter so you can’t see it your cluster.

1. Select System (root) on the tree at the left
2. Select Storage tab. Now you should able to see your storage as Unattached
3. Select your storage, and then Data Center tab
4. Attach your storage to a datacenter