[ovirt-users] oVirt and Openstack Neutron: network not working

Luca 'remix_tj' Lorenzetto lorenzetto.luca at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 13:40:16 UTC 2017

Hello,

i have a oVirt 4.1 setup attached to an openstack newton. I imported a
network from my openstack setup without issues.
I attached a VM to that network, but dhcp isn't working. Tried setting
fixed ip, but still not working. I've seen a new qbr* bridge appeared
and so tried to tcpdump on it. I've seen only arp requests, but no arp