[ovirt-users] DWH reports in 4.X ?

Shirly Radco sradco at redhat.com
Wed Mar 8 13:51:28 UTC 2017

Hi Eduardo,

DWH still exists, and if you have a reports tool that supports sql you can
use it with it.
Reports was deprecated in 3.6.

We are now working on adding a new metrics store solution for oVirt.

For more details you can have a look at:
http://www.ovirt.org/develop/release-management/features/
engine/metrics-store/

Currently in 4.1 the hosts and engine include Collectd and Fluentd.
In 4.2 we expect to have the metrics store ready.

You can try setting up the metrics store side from upstream for now.
https://github.com/sradco/ovirt-metrics-conf

<https://github.com/sradco/ovirt-metrics-conf>

<https://github.com/sradco/ovirt-metrics-conf>
The Fluent and Collectd configuration are handled at:
https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-engine-metrics

Best regards,

Shirly Radco

BI Software Engineer