[ovirt-users] Shrink gluster logical volume under Ovirt 4.0

Ian Neilsen ian.neilsen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 23:26:00 UTC 2017

Hi all

I need to shrink/reduce the size of a gluster logical volume under Ovirt
4.0.

Is there anything I should be aware of before reducing the file system and
logical volume on my servers?

I ask because I see under "df -h" the following;
192.168.3.10:data   5.7T  3.4G  5.7T   1%
/rhev/data-center/mnt/glusterSD/192.168.3.10:data

The storage domain is not connected yet via oVirt manager, well at least it
isnt showing. Im running in hosted mode converged.

Thanks in advance
--
Ian Neilsen

Mobile: 0424 379 762