[ovirt-users] cannot exceed maximum memory size

Jakub Niedermertl jniederm at redhat.com
Thu Mar 9 15:00:35 UTC 2017

Based on the snipped provided at the beginning of the conversation I
assume rest api v3 is used. I'm not sure, max memory property was
backported there.

@Juan do we have some support for 4.1 changes in rest api v3?

In rest api v4 it's
http://ovirt.github.io/ovirt-engine-api-model/4.1/#types/memory_policy/attributes/max