[ovirt-users] iscsi data domain when engine is down

Marcin Kruk askifyouneed at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 18:44:26 UTC 2017

"Hosted engine runs fine on iSCSI since oVirt 3.5.", I have similar
configuration and also I have got problem with resolve the hosted-engine
storage by vdsm but the cause is that I do know how to edit iSCSI settings.
I suspect that there is only one path to target not four :(

Devin what is the output of "hosted-engine --vm-status"?