[ovirt-users] idempiere

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Tue Mar 14 06:53:45 UTC 2017

On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 8:22 PM, Logan Kuhn <support at jac-properties.com> wrote:
> We have 4 idempiere-* VMs in an older cluster and we can search for VMs
> based on all sorts of strings, but if it contains idempiere it shows:
>
> 2017-03-13 11:27:33,268 INFO  [org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.SearchQuery]
> (default task-19) [] ResourceManager::searchBusinessObjects - erroneous
> search text - ''Vms: idempiere''
>
> Can anyone else duplicate this problem in their environment?

Duplicated here.

It seems like entering "Vms: id" triggers the syntax-based search (expecting
that you'll search by "id"). So if you decide to open a bug, it can be something
like: "Free text search fails if starting with a keyword". The same happens if
I search e.g. "Vms: ipa" - it seems to expect me to search by ip address.

Adding Ravi.

For your current needs, you can use: "Vms: name=*idempiere*".

Best,

> Logan

Didi