[ovirt-users] Serious Trouble - Lost Domains

JC Clark jc at saipantech.com
Tue Mar 14 03:17:47 UTC 2017

Dear Fellows and Fellettes,

I am having serious disaster problems.  After a power transformer
outside the building literally exploded,  surged and fried the
motherboard to the main SPM domain computer in my Ovirt 4.0 system.
After getting the computer working again with a new mother board.  I
managed to basically loose integrity of the old engine.  I have rebuilt
the engine.

I have backups of the old engine and 4 data domains an ISO domain and an
export domain which appear to not be damaged. They are all accessible
from the CL.
  I had to create a new host and SPM.  How do I get the floating domains
into the new Engine?

I have 1 storage container (85GB) I must get back.  MUST GET BACK!!

I really appreciate you reading my sob story.  Hope you can help..

Thank You much