[ovirt-users] assigned Host was not available

Bill James bill.james at j2.com
Tue Mar 14 09:41:09 UTC 2017

I'm not sure if its related or not but I noticed 3 other hosts are doing
similar things.
They all have in common that they are earlier hardware nodes from the
other 3 nodes in the cluster.
All are HP DL360's, but that later 3 have 256 GB ram, older ones have
128GB ram.
The other 3 nodes are still running ovirt 3.6.4.