[ovirt-users] oVirt 4.1.0 - Gluster - Hosted Engine deploy howto

knarra knarra at redhat.com
Wed Mar 15 18:01:37 UTC 2017

Hi Roberto,

     Hosted Engine tab is visible only after hosted_storage and
hosted_engine vm is imported to the cluster. Once the first node is
installed, you will need to create a storage domain of vmstore or data
volume . Once one of these storage domains are created, hosted_storage
and Hosted_engine vm is imported automatically. After this you will be
able to see Hosted Engine tab in the New hosts dialog box.

Thanks
kasturi