[ovirt-users] Interest in contributing to oVirt

Konrad Djimeli djkonro35 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 07:06:29 UTC 2017

Hello,

My name is Konrad Djimeli a third year Computer Science Student at the
University of Buea, Cameroon. I am interested in contributing to oVirt
and I would like to work on the Google Summer of Code project
"ovirt4cli". I am very comfortable working with Python  and I have
experience  working with web services like REST.

Please I would appreciate any suggestion on how to get started and to
better familiarize myself with the project.

Thanks
Konrad
http://djimeli.me/