[ovirt-users] Ovirt 4.1 USB Api problems

Michal Skrivanek michal.skrivanek at redhat.com
Fri Mar 17 07:46:04 UTC 2017

adding the list back for future reference

Hi,

this is most probably a bug being tracked as
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/attachment.cgi?id=1260877 <https://bugzilla.redhat.com/attachment.cgi?id=1260877>. The fix is
merged but not yet released.

A workaround could be re-adjusting of usb settings ofter VM creation
by a separate updating request.

Regards
Jakub