[ovirt-users] Issue about integrating Ovirt 4 and OSP

Alessio Dini alessio.dini at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 13:17:44 UTC 2017

Hello all,
in our lab we are trying to integrate Ovirt 4 and OSP.
Actually we have OSP deployed via packstack on the system called
neutron.local, a single hypervisor called rhvh.local and hosted engine
called rhvm.local.
We correctly added neutron.local as neutron external provider.
The issue we are facing is: trying to poweron a Ovirt vm with neutron
network as vnic will fail with "Cannot get interface MTU on
"internal-net":No such Device.
Looking via openstack horizon we can see that internal-net has 1500 as MTU.
We also configured the OnlyRequiredNetworksMandatoryForVdsSelection
property as true on the Ovirt manager.
What we are missing?

Thank you all for your time
Best Regards