[ovirt-users] Migration downtime

Arsène Gschwind arsene.gschwind at unibas.ch
Mon Mar 20 10:28:07 UTC 2017

Hi,

Since I've upgraded to 4.1 I don't have "actual downtime" after VM
migration displayed, it displays N/A

.... Duration: 1 minute 59 seconds, Total: 1 minute 59 seconds, Actual
downtime: (N/A) .....

So far I remember this value was available in 3.6, does anybody else
have the same situation where this value is missing?
I've investigate the logs but could just find the same information (N/A)

Where is this value calculated / measured?

Regards,
Arsène

--

*Arsène Gschwind*
Fa. Sapify AG im Auftrag der Universität Basel