[ovirt-users] WebAdmin is down, HostedEngine is up

Logan Kuhn support at jac-properties.com
Mon Mar 20 15:28:39 UTC 2017

Yup, ovirttest1 ran out of disk space on Friday, we recovered it and
everything seemed completely normal.

the postgres service is down on the HEVM, but that is because it's on our
postgresql cluster, has been for weeks.  I can connect to it's database
from within the HEVM using the credentials stored at
/etc/ovirt-engine/engine.conf.d/10-setup-database.conf  I can tail the logs
on the postgres master and ovirt can and does connect to it.

However, trying from ovirttest1 I cannot connect to the engine database
using those same credentails, should I be able to?  It'd make sense to be
able to connect to it....

Logan