[ovirt-users] Event History for a VM

Kevin Goldblatt kgoldbla at redhat.com
Tue Mar 21 08:31:36 UTC 2017

Hi Sven,

On your engine you can run the following to get the vms info from the
engine database:

su - postgres -c "psql -U postgres engine -c  'select * from vms;'" |less -S

You may also find some info on the specific vm in the engine log and the
libvirt log:

On the engine - /var/log/ovirt-engine/engine.log (this will probably have
been rotated in your case. Check to see the oldest engine.log in the
directory).

On the host the the vm runs on - /var/log/libvirt/qemu/vm111.log

Hope this helps,

Kevin